Saturday, October 6, 2012

Youtube Video - Fabulous Life Of Filthy Rich Billionaires

These videos, as well as those MTV teen crib videos really show how rich some people are around in the world. I suppose there are the likes of these rich individuals around in Singapore as well. Some individuals are bornt with the ability to make alot of money, and some are bornt into great fortune. Sometimes, I wish I were bornt into a family of such wealth.

I suppose I try to be content with my stake in life, and not set my heart on wealth. I pray that I may find strength, solace, and wisdom from God, who shall lead me through this journey of life from the start till the end, and I shall not have to worry about the cares of this life but abide humbly and contently with sufficiency.

2 comments:

Terence said...

Thought u might like this quote which I saw yesterday: "keep first things first. No money can surpass the gift of family and relationships anchored in God's love. If you've got that- you've got everything; if you don't, you've got nothing. Let our hearts be fixed on higher, enduring things."

Samuel Tee said...

Thanks Terence for the wise quote. There are things in life which are certainly more important than money which we should be appreciative to God for and not take for granted, such as family, friends, and health. Another apt verse which I am reminded of is Proverbs 17:1 - "Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife". There are some things which money can't buy.

Search This Blog