Friday, October 26, 2012

J Pop Star - You Kikkawa

It's been quite some while since I listened to J-pop songs. One of the channel that was recommended on my youtube account was this channel featuring the music of You Kikkawa. I clicked on this song while previewing the channel, and I would say I am hooked on this song. I have listened to it 3 times consecutively now. The girl is cute and beautiful, she has a nice voice, the song is catchy, the dance is cute, and the video is overall very nice. She certainly has the talent to make it out as a soloist in the music industry.

I looked up for more information online about this J-pop musician. Apparently, she is a member of Hello Project, the same music company that produces my favourite J-pop music groups like Buono and C-ute.

No comments:

Search This Blog