Saturday, October 13, 2012

Online international Radio listening on www.tunein.com

I just discovered this website which broadcast radio channel from around the world. The website address is www.tunein.com. I was interested to know how I could listen to japanese radio channels. Since I could listen to local singaporean radio channels online on ximsn, I thought that there would be an equivalent online broadcasting channel for Japanese radio channels. However, it seems like this website provides a panoply of possible radio channels to tune in to from around the world. I just listened to a Japanese radio channel featuring J-rock music. It is quite an interesting genre in my opinion. There are quite many other J-radio stations I can listen to on http://tunein.com/radio/Japanese-g151/.

No comments:

Search This Blog