Monday, January 14, 2013

First day of school for Second Semester of Second Year

School begins again for the second semester of second year. I am feeling much better after the period of rest during the december holidays. I feel calmer and more emotionally balanced. My tension headache has lessened substantially than it was during the previous semester. I suppose I would try to take this semester within my stride. I pray that God would give me the ability to think clearly and understand the materials for this semester, and that I may study effectively and efficiently. If I can, I shall blog about the lectures or materials I went through and pose some questions that I may have. Perhaps, if you are someone from law school as well, I would be very thankful if you would be so kind as to provide any helpful advice or information on the topic or on how to study, or offer to trade school notes with me. And if I have any misconception about any concepts, I would be greatly appreciative if you would correct me on my misconceptions. I figured that a blog could be a good medium to discuss law stuff with law school friends, and considering that I have been quite a weak student at law school, I will appreciate all the help that I can get.

Notes
1. I am really impressed with the initiative of a law student to set up an internal portal for the sharing of muggers (Law School notes). It is still relatively undeveloped though.

2. The Lawnet Downloader program is really cool. Goes to show the potential of IT in alot of things. I believe that there could be further developments of such tools to enhance the efficiency of law school studies and law research.

No comments:

Search This Blog