Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Short metaphoric description about my tension headache



If I can use a metaphor to describe my tension headache at the moment, it is that it feels like frayed nerves entangling themselves within my head. Yup, that’s the best analogy I’ve got, and I think it is quite appropriate too.  I can imagine the internal structure of the head being like one mega biological computer linked up with bundles of nerves acting as the equivalent of wirings. What you have right now in my head, are these nerves fraying up in splices, and then entwining over themselves within the head. That is probably what causes the tension headache, as these entangled nerves pull one over another in various directions from movement of the facial muscle, causing pressure on surrounding elements within the structure of the head.

I wonder what would be the solution of the human body to resolving this ailment. If my imagination of the wiring analogy is appropriate, I think what the body needs to do is the form new wirings, and melt away the spoilt entangled mass of nerve endings. If only my body does realize that there is indeed a problem with itself that I am consciously aware of.

No comments:

Search This Blog